Counseling & Therapy
Arlington Heights, IL
Individual therapy gives you a chance to restore the connection with yourself and others, integrate a new vision and find more balance.
People begin counseling or therapy to manage better a specific problem, challenge or a life transition. Many of my clients are successful and competent but they feel stuck or exhausted in a relationship or work/life situation. Others are looking to create a better version of themselves.
Despite looking successful on the outside, you may be running on empty, feeling unfulfilled, stressed, and disconnected. You’re concerned that it is starting to show in your life, and impacting your relationships. Whether it is a midlife crisis, low confidence, infidelity or desire to improve your well-being, you deserve a better life.
Why Seek Counseling or Therapy?
Counseling provides a safe space to explore your own thoughts, find your voice, and reconnect with your values.
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Financial worries or overspending
- Work-life balance: manage competing priorities
- Acclimation to a new location: managing work, study or relationships
- Career development and planning
How can counseling help me?
- Personalized care to find more clarity, balance, and fulfillment.
- Gain insight and find more purpose, peace, and less stress.
- Develop confidence and healthier relationships.
- Recover your motivation and refuel your life with more meaning.
Individual Counseling Based on Your Goals and Aims
At Career Life Choices Counseling, my approach is to meet you where you are and provide a safe, confidential space to explore solutions that fit your lifestyle and goals. We’ll collaborate to establish clear objectives.
Kris Kirilova, LCPC provides compassionate counseling in Arlington Heights, IL or virtually within Illinois. My local office serves Northwest communities and suburbs of Chicago.
Questions? Contact us for more info or schedule an appointment.
Ready to Get Started?